Our Zazzle Gallery

Jailhouse Rock-A-Bye-Baby

I have a swing for sale on Craigslist.

I had a person email me and ask if I would just give it to her because she needed it and had no money.Then she proceeded to tell me the baby's daddy was in jail and she already had one child.

In these economic times, most everyone is having a hard time.

Now, keep in mind I am selling this to make money for MY family!

My first thought was to tell her to start off by having her internet disconnected to save money, then maybe she could ask for handouts.

Here's a clue.... GET A JOB! Any job, just as long as you can help take care of your own children. Stop expecting other to do it for you!

However, I thought better of sending her an ugly email. Still, it irritted the piss outta' me, but hey, being a mom has mellowed me just a little.

So I wish her luck, but unfortunatly for her... my swing is still for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers