Our Zazzle Gallery

Random Roundabouts

How can I work for such a fantatic company, yet others work for way less than fantastic companies?

Why does swiss cheese have hole... I think I'm gonna have to look that up.

Why is depression genetic?

How hard would it be to afford a weekly massage?.... OK, monthly massage?

Ohhhh... or how much would it be to hire someone to address the four loads of clean clothes that need to be folded that are currently piled up in my bedroom in baskets? And to clean the bathroom.

Jacob is obsessed with choo-choos. When his choo-choo has a wreck... it comes out of his mouth and sounds like he's saying rape...I know, our first word faux-pas. It really could be worse... I think.

Why didn't I find clean eating before now? Yummy and easy... thankyouverymuch!

How is it possible for people to love a little person that has totally turned their lives upside down, sooo much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers